Sunday 25 May 2014

London to Brussels 5/25/14

The UK part of this trip is now over as I have come from London to Brussels Belgium by the Eurostar. The trip itself was uneventful and took about 2 hours. The train made stops in Ebbsfleet England, Calais France and Lille France on the way here and I got platform sign pictures at Ebbsfleet and Calais but no luck at Lille. I had to then make my way to Brussels Nord Station as it was close to my hotel. Once I got in, I then went and took a nap for not quite two hours. After my nap, I went to the European Parliament and Parliamentarium which is the visitors centre for the Parliament. Today happens to be the day that the results of the European Elections where people throughout the European Union will have cast ballots over the last few days for their members of the European Parliament and I saw some of the setup for a party that will be held outside the Parliament later on tonight.

Today's pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tomreiser/sets/72157644787684676/

No comments:

Post a Comment