Tuesday 20 May 2014

Day 1/2 May 19-20 2014

I started out by staying at the O'hare Hilton to make life easier and was able to get a shuttle vehicle over to my flight to Dublin. The flights to Dublin and then on to Gatwick were not bad although since the weather in Dublin was a bit stormy I felt like it was a bit of a rocket ride down from cruising altitude of 37000 feet and the second flight from Dublin to Gatwick which is south of London. Once I got into my room, I then headed off to Crawley which is a few miles away to get phone and data access sorted out. I ended up getting just a phone as the price was going to be to dear for data access so I will only have access at hotels--oh well. I may change this in Germany if it's not too dear but not sure. I then went to the room again as I needed to take my biggest suitcase up to London so I would not have to carry it around for the next couple days as I will be riding trains all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment